- The Linn Dara Community Eating Disorder Team has been highly commended in the HSE Excellence in Quality Care Award category for 2020- very well done to all.
June 2 2020
- Raising awareness for Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2020 (Image attached 8787)
- The Child and Adolescent Regional Eating Disorder Service for Cork and Kerry (CAREDS) celebrated its 1st birthday.
- Our NCPED Network Day of 2020 - 6 eating disorder hub teams and clinicians from Dublin, Cork, Kilkenny, Sligo and Cavan.
- HSE NCPED, Bodywhys and UCD presented Irish research at the European Chapter AED/ RCPsych Annual Conference in London
FREED (First Episode Rapid Early Intervention for Eating Disorders) training for clinicians in Dublin:
Irish Presentation on developing the HSE CBT-E national clinician network at the Advanced CBT-E conference in Oxford
AEDI (the Academy for Eating Disorders Ireland) was accepted as a partner organisation to the Academy for Eating Disorders (link to AED website)
Formal launch of the Specialist Linn Dara Community Eating Disorder Service in Dublin: